Concorde DIGITAL is designed to extend the life of timecode vinyl and minimize errors in decoding
• At the same time DIGITAL provides optimal output voltage and sound quality for use with conventional vinyl.
• This optimized 10 mV output voltage maximizes the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio being fed to the software, which results in better interpretation of the timecode signal.
• Furthermore, a decrease in the reproduction of frequencies where vinyl wear & crackle occur helps to minimize errors in the interpretation of the timecode signal and helps timecoded vinyl records last longer.
Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 10 mV
Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
Frequency range at -3dB - 20-18.000 Hz
Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
Tracking force recommended - 4 g
Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
Replacement stylus unit - DIGITAL
Spares and Merchandise
Concorde DIGITAL is available in following configurations:
• Concorde TWIN (two Concorde MkII MIX cartridges with preinstalled styli), supplied in Flight case
• Concorde Single (one Concorde MkII MIX cartridge with preinstalled stylus)