The Concorde DJ is considered the jack-of-all-trades, boasting accurate sound reproduction and excellent groove handling.
• The DJ is great for any style of music.
• It has a spherical stylus and an extremely balanced cantilever that provides outstanding rigidity.
• Not only does the cartridge have a most sufficient tracking ability, it also provides the DJs with the most needed stringency and very low record wear.
All in all: improved tracking, alongside of accurate sound reproduction and an excellent groove handling.
Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 6 mV
Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
Tracking force recommended - 4 g
Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
Replacement stylus unit - DJ
Concorde DJ is available in following configurations:
• Concorde TWIN (two Concorde MkII MIX cartridges with preinstalled styli), supplied in Flight case
• Concorde Single (one Concorde MkII MIX cartridge with preinstalled stylus)