Handcrafted Artisanal incense by Essence of Life produces a clean-burning, rich, earthy and pure aroma.
Sandalwood notes: sandalwood, earthy, wood
Lavender notes: floral, woody, botanical
Frankincense notes: woodsy, musk, forest
Wild Flora notes: wildflowers, sweet floral
Himalayan Calm Cedar notes: cedar, earthy, wood, sweet
White Sage notes: sage, earthy, fresh
Used to purify the environment and as an aid for meditation, these ancient recipes help to calm and soothe a restless mind. Hand rolled ethically and sustainably in Nepal in small batches.
Each stick is made by grinding the herbs, flowers and spices into a powder and then dipping the sticks in resin, rolling the ground herb onto the stick, and then sun-drying. Packaged with eco-friendly handmade Lokta paper, made from the Lokta bush. The bush is a renewable resource with the ability to regenerate within six years.
* No toxins, lead, parabens or phthalates
* Made only with high altitude herbs, resins, flowers and spices from the Himalayan mountains
* Eco-friendly and clean burning
* no artificial fragrances, perfumes, dyes or glued
* Burn Time per package: 50 to 60 min
* 15 sticks per package